Honda Blackbird CBR1100XX 97-07 DID 530-110 VX3 Chain
- Finished in Unplated Steel
- X Ring four contact points greatly increasing sealing performance, keeps dirt out and maintains lubrication.
- Ultra low friction X-shaped seal rings preventing inner lubrication loss
- Pre-lubricated at factory, ensuring low friction and maximum durability
- Proven high tensile strength, D.I.D X Ring has the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or non O-Ring chain.
- Solid bushes for enhanced distortion resistance from repetitive shock loading
- ZJ (rivet) link provides the same durability and resistance to fatigue as exhibited by regular riveted links of chain. This race developed link will be fitted to all machines with sealed ring chains, riveted connection to make the chain endless is recommended for maximum strength and safety achieved by a unique design of shouldered pin. A riveting tool is required.
- DID 530VX3:
The development of the successor of the proven 530VX is also based on the long-standing
Experiences of DID in the MotoGP and fulfilled by the use of the patented X-rings even highest claims.
– longer life and lower friction thanks to the patented X-rings
– By means of direct power transmission technology, the driver gets an incredible acceleration resonance in the throttle response
This is due to the state-of-the-art technology for increasing chain strength