Honda Blackbird CBR1100XX 97-07 Multi Bike Battery Operated Tracker The SAT A1
MOTORCYCLE GPS TRACKER WITH MOTION SENSITIVE SILENT ALARM SYSTEM – Type A1
Powered by INTERNAL 6000mA BATTERY, IP65 water and dust protection Our trackers are configured to be very difficult to find using scanners or detectors. Sends a silent SMS text alarm message to you the minute your vehicle is moved. Location tracker accurate to a few metres NO CONTRACT Subscription Fee PAYG SIM required
This is a premium product specifically designed for motorcycles, insert SIM, charge up, hide in vehicles.
This is a true GPS Satellite product (not LBS, using triangulation of cellphone masts), accuracy to < 5 metres. It is water and dust sealed to IP65, no need for bags or cases.
Installation and operating instructions are written by UK Installation Engineers, including a “Quick Start” guide to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
We offer full UK after sales installation telephone assistance and ongoing support.
How it works
The unit is managed by the owner’s mobile phone. Therefore, the unit requires a working, any network except 3Mobile, Micro GSM PAYG mobile phone SIM to be inserted into the device at time of installation.
In the event of your vehicle being disturbed it will text message the designated mobile phone with an alert message.
The text message the unit sends in return to either a request for location, or to a vibration alarm, contains a link to Google maps, which shows the location of your vehicle. No apps are required as long as your phone has a web browser the system will work.
At any point the owner can message the tracker to find it’s location, regardless of whether the motion sensor is on or off.
The unit will send an internal battery low voltage message at approx. 50% battery, typically 7 days, but will continue functioning until fully exhausted, where it will notify it is about to turn off.
The unit does not have the words “GPS Tracker” written on it and is designed to blend in discretely with other electronics on the motorcycle. Benefits of a SecureAutoTrack Motorcycle Tracker.
We get asked “what’s the difference between the cheaper trackers and ours”?
Well …. HUGE difference,
1. Ours has a 14-day internal battery
2. Ours has no wires and needs no electrical knowledge to install
3. Ours is set up to be LESS detectable with scanners.
4. Ours is MORE accurate (2.5-3metres typical)
5. Ours WILL still work if bike loaded into a van.
6. Ours will message you when your units battery goes low
7. Ours is IP65 for water and dust (no bags needed)
8. Ours DOESN’T need external aerials.
9. We don’t publish pictures, so criminals don’t know what ours look like.
10. We are UK based so can assist if you have any install or set up issues.
11. AND we offer LIFETIME SUPPORT on all our trackers for FREE
Other than that, …. nothing!
JUST INSERT SIM, CHARGE UP, HIDE IN MOTORCYCLE AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. See VIDEO Instructions are written in English by UK engineers, which include a Quick Start setup guide to get you going easily.
N.B. like all GPS Trackers unit must have “line if sight” of the sky, that is through materials such as plastic, glass reinforced plastics GRP, carbon fibre, upholstery, glass etc. it cannot be shielded or encased by metal such as steel tubing, petrol tanks etc. Specification
• Motion sensor silent alarm to mobile phone
• Uses GSM network not GPRS,3G,4G for more reliable coverage.
• No ongoing contract required, requires PAYG SIM (not supplied)
• Position overlaid onto Google Maps
• Works with almost all mobile smart phones
• Can be configured to work with up to 3 mobile phones simultaneously
• Water and dust sealed IP65
• GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Quad-band
• GPS+GSM+GPRS wireless network
• Built-in GSM&GPS antenna
• On demand Real-time tracking
• Standby mode battery life 14 days
• Adjustable built in shock sensor if vehicle is moved
• 6000mAh Built-in battery Compatible phones Android, iPhone, Microsoft and all other phones with a web browser and internet connectivity.
Unit Dimensions 85mm x 58mm x 29mm Approvals CE N.B. For the security of client’s vehicles and to ensure thieves do not know what the equipment looks like, the image of unit displayed in this advertisement has been modified to disguise it’s true appearance.